Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meeting our new OB Dr. Robin Wood

We met our new OB this week, Dr. Wood at Balboa. She was very patient and answered all my questions. We had not received a lot of guidance from Portsmouth since they knew we were transferring care. I basically wanted to know what "the plan" is. She wants me to try and get to 38 weeks, but if I go into labor after 34 weeks, they will let things proceed.
She did an ultrasound and both babies were active, Cooper more than Mackenzie, as usual. Mackenzie is head down and on my left and Cooper is head up and on my right, now I know exactly who is kicking me!
I was relieved to see they were both doing well, especially with all the craziness of moving and unpacking! I had to re-do all my blood work, the hospitals want their own lab work done, so I had that done and scheduled to see her again in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment