Monday, February 8, 2010

Celebrating Daddy's Birthday






Mitch's birthday is Tuesday, February 9th, but we decided to start celebrating a little early! I planned a trip on Saturday for Cooper and Mackenzie to make a special pottery piece with their hand and foot prints for their daddy. They were VERY good in the store and seemed to enjoy smashing their hands and feet into the clay.
We all enjoyed watching the Superbowl on Sunday. Mackenzie was able to cheer for the Saints again, although she and Cooper went to bed before half time. Mitch and I enjoyed being able to watch the rest of the game which ended at 7pm, LOVE west coast time!
I also baked a cake for Mitch's birthday, but we will sing "Happy Birthday" and blow out the candles on Tuesday. We also have a few presents for him to open.

1 comment:

  1. Everything Nicole has planned and done has been so sweet! We already dug into the cake a little and it was excellent! Nicole forgot to mention that last week she made me my favorite dinner that she makes. . .well it's really the ONLY dinner that she makes but it's awesome so I am NOT complaining!!! We call it "chickens in the hut" and it's basically chicken with mushrooms and onion and spices folded up in crescent rolls. I love it! Can't wait to open my presents!!!

    ReplyDelete