Tuesday, August 4, 2009

29 Week Growth Ultrasound

I am carrying 6 pounds of babies!!!!!!!   Both Cooper and Mackenzie looked great on ultrasound today. The technician spent a LONG time looking at them and kept getting confused about which was which! They are both breech with Cooper's head under my left ribs and Mackenzie's head under my right ribs (and that is exactly where they have been bumping lately!)
Mackenzie is a little bigger weighing 3 lbs 3 oz and Cooper weighs 2 lbs 14 oz, so they are great weights for right now.  They were both making sucking motions with their mouths and Mackenzie even gave us an adorable yawn.  
At my last OB appointment (last week) Mackenzie was head down (vertex) on my left, now she is head up (breech) on my right! Cooper was head up (breech) on my right and now he is still head up but on my left.  They are active babies!!!!!
I have another OB appointment next week, I am now seeing the OB every 2 weeks.  I will see the Perinatologist (OB with 3 additional years in high risk pregnancy training) next week for another ultrasound and NST (non stress test) to assess the babies. I will see the Perinatologist every 2 weeks, so that means at least one appointment a week, which is fine with me :)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment