Thursday, August 27, 2009

OB Appointment

I had another good visit with my OB, Dr. Wood today.  She said I am doing great, wonderful blood pressure, no swelling, and weight is perfect!  My fundal height was 38 inches today, which means my uterus is the size of a 38 week pregnancy!  No active labor, so it looks like I will avoid the dreaded bed rest of most mothers of multiples!  She did mention that she hadn't seen a ferritin or iron level as low as mine, guess it is a good thing I've been taking my iron pills!
The babies looked great on ultrasound, they were both transverse breech today, still changing position!  Mackenzie's head was on my right, so it was hard to see it under my fibroid, which the ultrasound technician thought was a baby yesterday!  I really hope that my OB can remove it at the time of delivery, it has gotten HUGE!  
I have another appointment with OB in 2 weeks and will continue to have the monitoring in maternal fetal medicine weekly.  In 2 1/2 weeks I have another growth ultrasound. I am so anxious to see how big they have gotten! They are so HEAVY now!  
I will be 33 weeks tomorrow. One more week to get through, and then they can safely be delivered at any time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment