Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weekly Maternal Fetal Medicine Appointment

It is so much fun to get to see Cooper and Mackenzie weekly now. Although they are getting crowded so they are all jumbled up on the screen, can't tell whose legs and arms are whose! They looked great this morning, still changing position some. Mackenzie is still Twin A, lower down in my belly but now she is transverse or sideways with her head on my right. Cooper is Twin B, and is breech or head up, which is now uncomfortably wedged under my ribs!
I also had another NST (non stress test) and they looked great, heart rate responded appropriately for their movements. I continue to have regular contractions and now that I can watch the monitor, I am starting to feel the difference between the contractions and my fibroid.
I see my regular OB again tomorrow and plan to talk to her about the contractions.
Just 9 more days before I hit the 34 week mark, which means if I go into labor, they will deliver Cooper and Mackenzie. Ironic that it is Labor Day Weekend.......

No comments:

Post a Comment