Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Stuff Is Here!!!





We finally got our shipment of baby stuff, mostly from the showers I had in Memphis, but also some things I've picked up along the way :)

Mitch did a wonderful job putting together our BOB revolution twin stroller (thank you to my dad for the gift!) It is quite large but surprisingly easy to use.

I spent awhile figuring out the infant car seats, yes I even followed the manual! I then added the Cuter Than A Duck's Butt (no idea why they are named that) covers so that one is pink for Mackenzie and blue for Cooper. (Just looked it up and now the company is called itzy ritzy, they also make shopping cart covers.)

Mitch also put together our pack-n-play and then broke it down and got it into the travel bag it comes with. I was VERY impressed!

As I work on the nursery more this week, I will post more photos of the other goodies that were in the shipment. Now I just need my changing table (supposed to come this Saturday), my rocker/glider, and curtains for the nursery!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the goodies! Especially the car seat covers!! I want one! Car seats are so ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the goodies you have gotten so far...isn't it so much fun. And just so you know you will love, love, love the BOB. We have one and getting read to order the double. You both look great and hope you are enjoying Cali! miss you.

    ReplyDelete