Friday, August 21, 2009

Appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine


I am now 32 weeks!!!  I had an ultrasound today and we were able to watch Mackenzie and especially Cooper move around like crazy!  The technician got a kick out of watching Cooper.  They both look great and have plenty of fluid around them, which is why they are able to perform gymnastics in my belly!
They didn't do a growth ultrasound, so we didn't get to find out how much they weigh. I was disappointed, but at least we got to see them again today.  
I then had another NST (non stress test) only for 20 minutes this time.  Everything looked great, babies heart beats and my uterine contractions were infrequent and mild.  I will now have weekly appointments with Maternal Fetal Medicine as well as appointments with my OB.  
I am headed to the Gaia spa in La Jolla tomorrow morning for an expecting mother massage and facial (Mitch's birthday gift to me!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment