Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mommy Survival Class and MOM's meeting

Yesterday I attended a mommy survival class at the hospital. It was a class on how to care for a newborn.  I actually did learn a few things and it was fun to practice putting on diapers and swaddling the baby dolls.  MUCH easier than doing it on a live squirmy baby!  I enjoyed the class, but kept thinking "how am I going to do this with two?!?"  Mitch is attending a baby bootcamp class next week, the military's version of how to care for babies for dads.  We were told they will get to wear empathy bellies!  I HAVE to have a photo of that!  
Last night I attended my first MOM's meeting (mothers of multiples.)  It wasn't what I was hoping for, but I did get to meet nine other ladies that seemed very nice.  It was an educational meeting on how to navigate their new website. I was hoping for a social meeting to get to know other mom's or even an educational meeting about caring for multiples.  I'm glad I went before the babies come, because I won't have the time once they arrive!  

No comments:

Post a Comment